Thursday, July 15, 2010

taterbug day

If your wondering what a taterbug day is...well its actually an interesting story:) ...

I think this all began on my 14th birthday when my aunt and I decided we were going to have a hang out day that never had to end. We called it a continuation day, and still do, but because of our unusual nicknames tater and bug (haha imagine that) it evolved to be called taterbug day:)

A taterbug day usually consist of:
-going to the movies
-laughing
-trying weird sounding food that we have never eaten before
-going to fabulous boutiques and trying on fantastic accessories

-laughing
-painting our nails
-brightly colored facials
-more laughing with a followup of CPR (for my aunt)
-cooking
-reading
-and sharing about what God is doing in our lives

Today taterbug day consisted of going to the gym then coming back home to eat vanilla ice cream topped with fresh blueberries. And yeah you probably guessed, MORE LAUGHING!

1 comment:

  1. TaterBug Days R*O*C*K! But then, you make any day special! I can't wait for the next one.

    ReplyDelete